Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I started this new year by making Apple Shrikhand. While watching masterchef India, I saw Radhicka Agarwal's Green Apple Shrikhand. This recipe has been inspired from Green apple Shrikhand.
3 cups creamy curd
1/2 cup sugar
1 grated apple
1 tspn cinnamon powder
1 tspn milk masala for garnishing
1. POur the curd in a thin muslin cloth and tie a knot to it.
2. Hung it overnight and let the water drain out of the curd.
3. This is called Chakka in 'Marathi'
4. Take hung curd in a vessel
5. Add sugar, grated apple and cinnamon powder to it.
6. Mix it with the help of blender
7. Ensure that there are no lumps in the mixture
8. Transfer it into a serving bowl
9. Garnish it with milk masala
Note : You may also add small apple pieces to the Shrikhand.