Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Instant Bread Dhokla

This is my first recipe submitted to Ganeshotsav contest when we were staying in Girgaon. I was in school (may be in 6th or 7th standard) when I made this recipe. It was surprised to me when I won third prize for this recipe in "Annakot spardha"

Now this has become a very very common recipe. But still I love this recipe and hence I am sharing it.

Ingredients:

Bread Slices
Curd
Green Chutney
Oil
Mustard Seeds
Salt

Preparation :

Take 2 bread slices.
Apply curd on one side of each bread slices and keep it for 10 minutes.
Thereafter apply green chutney and put the slice of bread on other one. (Just like sandwich).
Then heat oil in a pan and after heating put mustard seeds in it.
Thereafter pour it on bread. It will look and taste like dhokla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...